Info and PoliciesThings you need to know!
Due to the increased number of cancellations the last two seasons, our deposit & cancellation policy has changed.
Please read carefully.
• To hold a reservation, we require $150 per cabin or $75 per RV or tenting site.
• All rentals must be paid in full 14 days prior to arrival.
Our cancellation policy is as follows:
• Deposits will be refunded (minus a 10% administration fee) if cancellation is at least 30 days prior to scheduled arrival
• If the government or health unit prevents us from opening for whatever reason, a full credit will be issued and can be used for a future date.
• If cancelling with 29 days or less notice, deposits are non-refundable but if cancelled 14 days or more before the scheduled arrival date, we will transfer the entire deposit to any available date, even if it is in the following season.
• If less than 14 days notice, the deposit is no longer transferable to a different date.
• Any credits must be used within 24 months of cancellation.
• If there is a no-show by 9PM on the scheduled day of arrival, we will try to contact the person who reserved once at the provided phone number and if we can not reach anyone, the site/cabin may be rented to someone else and no refund will be issued. Please call us if a late check-in is needed or checking in a day late so that we keep the reservation site/cabin for you.
• Check-in Time is 3PM for cabins and 2PM for RV/tenting sites.
• Checkout Time is 10AM for cabins and 11AM for RV/tenting sites.
• Late check-in: If you’re going to be checking in later than 9PM, please notify us the day before so we can arrange for someone to greet you as our office will be closed.
• Early check-ins: There are no early check-ins available unless the cabin is not rented the morning of the scheduled arrival.
• Early departures: There are no refunds for early departures on all fees. This includes cabins, RV sites, tenting sites, dock slips and boat rentals.
• Quiet time is from 11PM to 9AM.
• There is no Wi-Fi at the campground but the office does have a cell phone booster so you will have access to your data inside the office or on the patio.
• We are a “pet friendly” campground, but you must limit the number of pets to 2 per cabin or campsite unless otherwise arranged. Your pet(s) cannot be left alone in a cabin, RV or tent and must always be leashed when outside. Please scoop after them and dispose of bags in blue POOP bin near the garage. A $55 +HST cleaning fee applies for pets in cabins.
• We have gas, firewood, worms, ice, Fish Tale merchandise and limited snacks and convenience items for sale at the office.
• Our campground does not have a lot of parking available so please ensure to let us know ahead of time if you have more than one vehicle. The only exception is cabin 4, it has parking for 4 vehicles.
• Each cabin and campsite have their own fire pit. Outside firewood is not permitted but sold onsite for $10/bundle. If you reserved a cabin for a full week, 1 bundle is included with your rental.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions.
See you soon!
Lyne & Luc
For cabin rentals, we provide the following:
- Bed linens and pillows
- Tea towels, dish cloths & scrubbing sponges
- Dish soap, hand soap & hand sanitizer
- Toilet paper, paper towels & garbage bags
- Salt & pepper
- Coffee filters, aluminum and plastic wraps
- All dishes, cutlery and pots / pans
- Toaster, coffee machine, microwave, fridge & stove
- BBQ with propane
- Picnic table and patio chairs
- Firepit – wood is sold onsite but 1 bundle is included with a 1-week cabin rental.
You will need to bring the following items:
- Personal towels
- Food & beverages
- Personal toiletries
- … and of course, fishing gear.